Observations about the universe, life, Lausanne and me

Monday, May 21, 2007

The long dark silence...


on this blog is to blame on two things: Ascension, the residential market in Lausanne, and me.

What?

Nobody said physicists can count. You know that c/π ~ 108m/s, don't you?

Anyway, I spent the last week fretting about my future domicile, because my current contract expires on June 1st. And it is extremely difficult to find an apartment in Lausanne that fits all the criteria, viz. near the train-station, affordable and 1.5 or 2 rooms. I also tried to contact my current landlady, to ask her if I could have my current flat one or two months longer, but she did not answer her phone the last two weeks. This resulted in myself getting antsier than an anthill - visions of myself and bridges seen from below floated continuously before my eyes.

To make a long story short: The landlady came back from her holiday today, and I can stay in the flat for one or two months more, which is quite a relief.

Photo: Bird at Lake Griffin, Canberra. Also homeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment