Observations about the universe, life, Lausanne and me

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Rainbow


There was this humongous rainbow on Monday evening. Of course my beloved SLR camera was at Uni, so all I had was my crappy phonecam. So I did what anyone would do - I took a gazillion of shots, and hoped that autostitch would be able to make something of it.

Well, it, worked, sort of. Unfortunately the phonecam messed up the colours completely, they varied widely from shot to shot, thence the weird sky. And the rainbow was much more vibrant. In the future I will know to schlep my camera with me wherever I go.

Update:

Ha, take that, evil phonecam! Picasa to the rescue! By judicious use of colour temperature and the like I got something that vaguely reminds me of the actual view. All hail Picasa!

No comments:

Post a Comment