Observations about the universe, life, Lausanne and me

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Dagger and Fruit






Will you look at the cool dagger the best of all girlfriends brought me from India? It is made for killing horses I believe, although I kill my envelopes with it, most of the time.















See how big it is? On the photo on the left I put some bananas next to it. They were also slain with my new dagger, as were the horses of the wagon that dragged them up to my flat. And the teamster? Better not ask...














Well, okay, I admit it. I was using some weird kind of overpriced dwarf-bananas I bought. For some reason, the Swiss call it banane-pomme - I can't see what it has to do with apples. It tasted - well, like a banana. Perhaps a mite stronger than your normal, garden-variety banana, but not worth paying ten times as much - except if you want to lie about the size of your... dagger. Which is still good for slaying things with, you know. Only, it might take some time.

1 comment:

  1. FREE SAMPLE AVAILABLE FOR 100% UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT MONEY Whatsapp:..(+4915215387133)
    We are Top Best when it come to producing COUNTERFEIT MONEY and documents and we also provide face business and free samples first. so if you have been looking to get any currency of counterfeit then you can feel free to contact us as soon as possible and get your 100% undetectable quality counterfeit at a very cheap price.

    -My Minimum order is 5000fake counterfeit for 500- Shipping is free

    -Face to face Cash on Delivery will be schedule. Some people will want me to send my agents to them so that they can buy directly but for me to send out my agents. There must be a minimum order you want to buy. 120,000 fake counterfeit notes for 20,000 when it comes to face to

    face buying.

    !!!!!!!! CONTACT FOR MORE DETAILS!!!!!!!!


    Email-: perfect-documentation@hotmail.com
    Skype Name:Ranko322
    whatsapp +4915215387133


    E-Mail US Your Questions and Comments.

    We are looking forward to receiving your inquiries and early receipt of your first

    orders!

    SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE

    ReplyDelete