Anyway, a recurring theme in XKCD is 'raptors. And Cory Doctorov, but that's another story. Raptors are awesome, and they will kill us all, eventually. But you can hold out (for a bit), if you raptor-proof your house.
But is that enough? I think not, and I drew the following comic to illustrate why (click to enlarge):
Lessons learnt while drawing this comic:
- My drawing skills are... limited
- Yes, that extends to stick-figures
- Cleaning up even a stick-figure drawing in Gimp takes time.
- It is not so easy to draw a stick-figure that suddenly turns around when it has no face.
Lessons I did not learn while drawing this comic:
- TEM, because I was drawing instead of listening to the lecture.
Oh, and the stupid spellcheck of blogger does not know "learnt" - let's all point at it and laugh!