bankrupt because of all the surcharges if I used her connection.
So generally I don't have internet at home. But today I found out that there is a free, public hot-spot at the Place St. Francoise , just one minutes walk from my place.
The only problem I have left is that I cannot sign in to blogspot for some reason - my guess is that the network is blocking some port I would need. But I am able to sign in to my email account, so as soon as I set up the nifty blog-by-email feature, I am set, and there will be no further days without posts!
There you go, my first post via email. It's a pity I can't label it properly, or post pictures...
Update: Another problem appeared. After about one hour of happy internet surfing, the free hot-spot kicked me out, and I couldn't connect anymore. I do not understand why and how though. I thought that it maybe limits your time, and tried to change my MAC-address to fool it, but no such luck.
Weird...
Update: Grrmbl, fixed all the errors that crept into the post, added image. More posts tomorrow

Urgent Translation Services in Dubai – Fast, Certified & Reliable
ReplyDeleteQuality Hindi Translation Services in Dubai: Connecting Cultures and Communities
CLT Translation Services: Certified Experts for Online Translation Services in Dubai
Documents Attestation Services in Deira Dubai
Degree Certificate Attestation Service in UAE
What is Degree Attestation Services in UAE
Your Premier Best Translation Company in Dubai and the UAE
Certified Chinese Driving License Translation in Dubai – RTA & MOFA Approved Experts
Find the Best Vietnamese Translation Services Near You in Dubai
Expert Nepali Translation Services in Dubai: Bridging Languages, Connecting Cultures