Observations about the universe, life, Lausanne and me

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Furniture


That's my improvised bookshelf, which I won't need any longer. Today was a "vente de mobilier" at the EPFL, where they sell old furniture. I got me four chairs, a desk, a small couch-table and two hip-high shelves for ...

... 75 CHF. I feel so thrifty now! Tomorrow my collegue Ben, his big car and myself will transport all that stuff to the flat, so there might be photos. I nearly got a huge cupboard as well, but it was solid wood and not easily (if at all) taken apart, so I left it there for lack of lorry. Sigh.

Also, Võ-Vietnam training today was crazy, and I can barely manage to type. Come to think of it, I will dispense with eating and go to bed.

Good night!

2 comments:

  1. #1 Selling Furniture Company in North America!!
    Shop with confidence at PeoplesFurniture.net. People's Furniture
    delivers Quality Furniture at affordable prices. They can be browsed
    at: http://www.peoplesfurniture.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure carol, I will just hop on over the Atlantic ocean, grab a couple of pieces of "Quality furniture at affordable prices", tie them together in a raft and thus even save money for the return ticket! Brilliant plan!

    Anyway, welcome to my first (and last) spam-comment. The next will be deleted, unless I find them funny...

    ReplyDelete