Observations about the universe, life, Lausanne and me

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Fishy


Got my girlfriend and myself some fish yesterday, because we have to get in the mood for Losinj. Fish is surprisingly cheap, those were 12 CHF/kg, which is about half as much as you would pay for beef.

Filled with a mixture of garlic, thyme, rosemary and basil, roasted in the oven for about 10 minutes - fast and delicious. As you can see, my girlfriend was impatient for me to stop shooting photos so we could eat...

As a side-dish we had Indian-style vegetables with a garam-masala yogurt sauce and rice. Njam!

What kind of fish, you ask? I have to admit, I haven't got the faintest. In my haste to get at the good stuff, I tore the wrapping off and threw it away without getting our meals genealogy. My bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment