Observations about the universe, life, Lausanne and me

Monday, April 7, 2008

Not dead yet

No, contrary to what the continuous inactivity on this blog might suggest, I am not dead yet. Neither am I blind, as my last post might have suggested.

In fact, I am just lazy and unmotivated - or I was, to tell the truth. But today my experiment is running, the data is flowing and I just ordered 30 Euros worth o fantasy-books from amazon. Life is, in short, good, and I will try to adhere to a regular posting schedule again.

And now to something completely different:

The promised second part of the Erfurtian adventures never (of course) materialised, but I wouldn't want to keep the following gem from you.



The sign says something like "Construction and Renovation Association Erfurt"...

No comments:

Post a Comment