Observations about the universe, life, Lausanne and me

Friday, June 25, 2010

Met

Been running through the Met for six hours now, it's amazing. Like in the Louvre in Paris, a museum that you could visit for a week without problem. Why don't they have a youth hostel here?




I still haven't seen the whole american wing, only scratched the surface of the rather excellent Egyptian collection (pictured above, the temple of Dendur), and haven't even been near the Chinese, Korean and Near East exhibitions.

Aargh, and I just noticed that there is a modern art exhibition that stretches over two floors! Not to mention the rooftop sculptures...

If I haven't seen anything of New York when I come back, you'll have the Met to blame.

- fresh from my iPhone

Location:Lexington Ave,New York,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment