Observations about the universe, life, Lausanne and me

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Aéroport

After much agonising I decided to take my iPhone to Vietnam after all - maybe I'll find some WiFi from time to time.
Thus you are treated to this short update, while I wait for my flight to Hanoi at the airport in Paris.




We already came to Paris Friday evening, with the nefarious Plan to meet some friends and party until Sunday morning. I am happy to report that the plan panned out, and that the 13ème arrondissement sports some excellent bars.





Now I am looking forward to catch some sleep in the plane, though.

Ps.: didn't have Internet after all, posting this from Ha Long Bay, a vouple of days later

- tales from the road

Location:Terminal 2,Tremblay-en-France,France

No comments:

Post a Comment