Yesterday my external USB hard-disk arrived. I had planned to buy one for ages - since my laptop got stolen last year in Sydney, actually. I plan to use it as a - you guessed it - backup, not that my critical (read anything to do with my thesis) data is not backed up on three different computers anyway, one of them with a RAID 1 array. Yes, I lost about one month worth of work last year, let's not talk about it anymore, okay?
Anyway, now I am the proud owner of 320 gigabytes of external storage, hooray!
It seems that this is a week of joy and parcels for me, because today the two matching-boxes I ordered arrived, the MFJ-969 (300 Watt) and the MFJ-989D (3000 Watt). Since morning I have been busy installing them, and there might be some new plasma-photos later on.
10 months ago

Professional Chinese Translation Services in Dubai: Bridging Cultures and Commerce
ReplyDeleteHuman Translation vs AI Translation: Which Is Better for Official Documents in Dubai?
Professional French to Turkish Services of a Legal Translation Company in Dubai
10 Common Mistakes Editing and Proofreading Services Catch
10 Common Problems Legal Translation Services Catch
You Need our Certified Translator Dubai for Legal and Official Documents
Portuguese Translation Services in Dubai: Your Trusted Partner
Italian Legal Translation Services in Dubai: Your Trusted Language Bridge
Chinese Translation Services in Dubai: Bridging Cultures with Precision
Top Quality Hindi Language Translation Services in Dubai
Dubai Frame Aerial View | Iconic Dubai Landmark
ReplyDeleteSingapore Aerial Hyperlapse | Stunning City View
Jakarta Skytrain Aerial View | Indonesia City Travel
Walrus Colony by the Sea | Amazing Wildlife Video
Monitor Lizard Close Up | Wild Reptile Video
Giraffe Standing Calm | Wildlife Nature Video
Atlantis The Palm Dubai | Luxury Hotel Aerial View
Milky Way 4K Night Sky | Stunning Space View
Masqati Food Court Hyderabad | Famous Food Spot
Balapur Lake Sunset Hyderabad | Beautiful Evening View