Observations about the universe, life, Lausanne and me

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

ICOPS 2010

I'll be going to the 37th IEEE International Conference on Plasma Science (ICOPS) in Norfolk, Virginia.
This is my first conference where I'll be reporting serious science, so I am pretty excited. After three days of toiling I have now just finished my abstract (and two days before the deadline to boot!), which I can't show you, because it's sekrit, so there.
But here is a quick wordle of it:




Why yes, it is all about breakdown. How did you guess?

But it is also about dark space shielding, a term I only recently learned is also applicable to my research. And if that doesn't sound cool, I don't know what will.

I can already imagine my next party:
"I? Oh I do research in dark space shielding. No ladies, there is no need to rush!"
Yes. I am sure this is exactly how it will happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment