Observations about the universe, life, Lausanne and me

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

40 minutes portraits

I haven't been posting much lately - it is amazing how much time an interesting new job and an excellent girlfriend will take.



Since my morning commute involves a 40 minutes train-ride between Lausanne and Neuchâtel, I have been busy sketching more victims subjects in watercolour pencils. Above on the left you can see a guy from an ad in the newspaper 20 minutes (a swiss comedian, I think?) and on the right L., who was, for some weird reason, impressed with my sketching and asked me for a scan.

By the way, if you want to see how this kind of sketches are supposed to look like, take a gander over at Gurney Jouney, especially this or this .

Coming soon: Fishes

No comments:

Post a Comment